Step by Step Instructions
- Click Events on home page
- Click Search for events and choose the advanced search option. Skip this step if you have already favorited your events. Instead, go to step 6
- Enter your search criteria to see all the tournaments you like to explore. Example for National Level 3 tournaments for July 6 thru 8 select the date range July 7 thru 9
- Results will be displayed based on your search criteria. Click the funnel symbol on the top to narrow the results if required
- Click the heart symbol to favorite all the desired tournaments.
- Hit the back button until you get to the home screen. Now click explore events again to choose My events option.
- Click compare button to select more than one tournaments and select the division and the player you want to see the report
- Once you select the division and player name click proceed to see the report.
- Click view report to see all the tournaments and respective details such as what is your position based on USTA and UTR ratings.
Note: You can rerun the report from My reports tab once you have compared certain tournaments. Parents can run the report by selecting the child name if they are set up under your family account.