Waiting to know wether you will make the cut for a tournament is stressful. Hence we at Sports Made Easy have come up with a way for you to figure out if you will make the quota for a tournament depending on your current USTA and UTR ranking. Now instead of worrying about the cut, you can work on winning the tournament.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log in to the Sports made Easy app.
- Click Explore Tournaments on the home page
- Select Search for Tournaments
- If you know the Tournament id, enter it and click Search.
- Otherwise, choose the Search by Name option and enter your search criteria to see all the tournaments you like to explore. Example for National Level 3 tournaments for July 6 thru 8, enter the search word as ‘National Level 3’ and select the date range July 7 thru 9.
- Results will be displayed based on your search criteria. Click the funnel symbol on the top right corner to narrow the results if required.
- Click on the tournament to see its details.
- Once you are on the Tournament details page, click Participants to see all the participants’ information along with their national/sectional and UTR ranking. If you choose a sectional tournament you will see the sectional ranks and if it is a national tournament you will see their national ranks.
- Select the desired division by clicking Select your division to see all the players registered for that division. By default, it is sorted based on their USTA ranking.
- Click View My Position on the bottom bar to see what your position will be if you register for that tournament.
For video instructions please click here.