Here we go…
- Log in to Sports Made Easy App.
- Click the Explore Tournaments option on the home page and select Search for Tournaments.
- Enter the Tournament ID if you know or choose Advanced Search. If you have chosen Advanced Search, select Event Type as ‘USTA’, click the ‘National’ option and click ‘Search’ to view only the upcoming national tournaments.
- In the displayed list select the tournament you are interested in by clicking on the Tournament name.
- On the tournament details page, click Participants option given in the bottom.
- Once the participants are loaded select the respective division and click the View My Position.
- You will see your position in the tournament based on your current national and UTR ranks.
- If you want to see if you can make it to your sectional ranking quota, click All (Filter by Section) option and select your section name.
- Now you can see where you stand within your section and if the section quota gives you a better option to make the cut.
Don’t just stop here, Like and Share so other sports enthusiasts like you can make use of it as well.