Tired of checking your (your kids) tennis ranking between USTA and UTR? Ready for a change in your game plan? Now you can use the Sports Made Easy app to check all your tennis-related ranking in one place.
- Log in to the app (if you are a first time user) or click the app icon on your phone to open the app.
- Click the “View My Ranking And Points” option on the homepage.
- You will be displayed Player Ranking Detail page which has player’s current USTA ranking and UTR rating all in one spot
- Also, once player ranking is set up, the system will notify you of your ranking changes and also keep it updated in the app for you to follow easily.
Guidelines to search for a player ranking and Favoriting a player
- On the home page of the app click “Find My Competitors Ranking” option.
- You will be prompted with a screen “Do You want to view rankings for already Favorited players or new?
- If New is chosen , you will be displayed Player Search Page where in you can set your location, distance , age and ranking type and when you click SEARCH, the system will display list of players matching your search criteria.
- Click the player name of your choice to view his/her ranking.
- If you would like to follow ranking progression of any player quickly you can favorite him/her by clicking the heart icon which is right next to the player name.
- You can easily look up your favorite player by going to Favorite option(Players) which is at the lower bottom of the home page and view updated ranking of your Favorited player . You can also unfavorite a player any time by unchecking heart icon near the Favorited player.